That’s official today, my book, An Atypical ASP.NET Core 5 Design Patterns Guide, is published; no more preordering! I’m thrilled to share this with you, and I hope you will love it. What a journey it was; I’m telling you!
But are you ready to begin your SOLID adventure into architectural principles, design patterns, .NET 5, and C# and learn about the following topics?
- Apply the SOLID principles for building flexible and maintainable software
- Get to grips with .NET 5 dependency injection
- Work with GoF design patterns such as strategy, decorator, and composite
- Explore the MVC patterns for designing web APIs and web applications using Razor
- Discover layering techniques and tenets of clean architecture
- Become familiar with CQRS and vertical slice architecture as an alternative to layering
- Understand microservices, what they are, and what they are not
- Build an ASP.NET UI from server-side to client-side Blazor
If you want to know more about the content, have a look at the following article: What’s inside?